- 40MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 5 Sensor
- X-Processor 5 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization, 7 stops
- 6.2K or 'HQ' 4K from capture 6.2K up to 30p (1.23x crop)
- Subsampled full-width 4K at up to 60p
- Choice of 10-bit H.265 or 8-bit H.264 capture
- F-Log2, F-Log or HLG options
- 6.2K Raw video out
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- 3.69m-Dot 0.80x OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.84m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 160-12800, up to 20-fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
The FUJIFILM X-T5 features the new X-Trans CMOS 5 sensor and X-Processor 5 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fifth generation.Autofocus
The X-Trans CMOS features a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance.
The Fujifilm X-T5 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.80x.
The new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 5” and new processor “X-Processor 5,” provides the highest image resolving performance, colour reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series.Video Recording
The FUJIFILM X-T5 is capable of high-resolution recording along with full HD recording up to 240 fps, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 15 fps with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps with E. Shutter.Design / Operability
The FUJIFILM X-T5 has proven design now refined in a smaller lighter form with improved grip.System
The FUJIFILM X-T5 has advanced features to support professional workflow from tethered shooting to RAW development not only with FUJIFILM software but also the software you are already familiar with.