Fujifilm Fujinon XF 8-16mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens
The XF 8-16mm f2.8 R LM WR features an optical construction of 20 elements in 13 groups, including 4 aspherical lens elements to control distortion and spherical aberration, and 6 ED lens elements including 3 super ED elements to control lateral chromatic aberration, a lens design that produces advanced image-resolving performances across the entire zoom range.
Featuring a floating lens element that adjusts according to the position of the zoom, the XF8-16mmF2.8 R LM WR achieves edge-to-edge sharpness, and corrects field curvature that is typically found in ultra-wide angle lenses. The lens barrel is lightweight yet robust, sealed at 11 points, designed to be weather and dust-resistant and capable of operating in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C.
• Lens contruction of 20 elements in 13 groups including 4 aspherical elements, 3 ED elements and 3 super ED elements
• Weather-sealedat 11 points for weather and dust-resistance; operates in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C
• Linear motors for quiet and ultra-fast AF
• Nano-GI coating applied to rear surface of two front lens elements to eliminate ghosting and flare caused by oblique light
• In order to correct field curvature, typically found with ultra-wide angle lenses, this lens features a correction element which adjusts according to the position of the zoom in order to achieve edge -to-edge sharpness.
• FUJIFILM X Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X Series interchangeable system cameras
Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Wrapping cloth
The new Fujifilm XF8-16mmF2.8 R LM WR is a wide aperture ultra wide angle zoom lens that covers a focal length of 8 to 16mm (35mm equivalent focal length: 12 to 24mm) with brightness of F2.8 maximum aperture.
A special lens calls for a special design
By adopting an optical design consisting of 20 lenses in 13 groups including four aspherical lenses, three ED lenses, and three super ED lenses and a field curvature correction lens**, the lens features remarkable resolution from the center of the screen to the periphery while being an ultra wide angle zoom lens with F2.8 maximum aperture.
Performance throughout the X series system is assured
Fully harnessing the capacity of the proprietary X-Trans™ CMOS*** sensor developed by Fujifilm used in the FUJIFILM X-H1 mirrorless digital cameras and other X series cameras, it captures the high image quality of the X Series with open aperture.
Designed for Pro's who shoot in any conditions
With a light, exceptionally robust body, it is dust and weather resistant, and capable of operating in environments as cold as -10°C. It is designed to be used by professional photographers as part of their photography equipment. In combination with the already available FUJINON XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR and FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR, the lens will cover a wide angle 8mm to telephoto 140mm (35mm equivalent focal length: 12mm to 213mm) focal length with brightness of F2.8 maximum aperture, meeting diverse shooting needs.