Nikon Nikkor Z 600mm f/6.3 VR S – High Performance and reach in a compact, light-weight form ideal for Mirrorless
Travel light and move fast. Comfortably shoot handheld with unwavering accuracy. Capture the sharpness and beautiful bokeh only a prime lens can deliver. The NIKKOR Z 600mm f/6.3 VR S is the super-telephoto prime for those who use agility and speed to nail decisive views of birds, wildlife, sports and aircraft.
Primary features of the Nikkor Z 600mm f/6.3 VR S lens
- Super lightweight lens that is easily hand-holdable, weighing just 1390g. (without tripod foot)
- Designed to be compact and sharp utilizing Nikon's Unique PF (Phase Fresnel Element.)
- Great travel, sports, bird, wildlife lens
- Sharp performance-oriented S line lens
- Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization performance equivalent to a 6-stop increase in shutter speed effectively reduces blurring in dimly lit surroundings and/or with handheld shooting.
- Accepts std. 95mm thread filters
- Utilization of a stepping motor (STM) ensures fast and quiet autofocusing.
Customizable Fn buttons towards front end of the lens barrel are easy to use when shooting handheld.
- Designed with consideration for dust and drip resistance3, in addition to an antifouling fluorine coating on the front lens element enables easy removal of dust and dirt.
- Ideal for video recording with a click-less control ring that supports smooth operation and minimizes operational noise, as well as the effective suppression of focus breathing.
- Maintains superior resolution when using the Z TELECONVERTER TC-1.4× or Z TELECONVERTER TC-2.0× to extend the maximum focal length to as much as 840mm or 1200mm, respectively.