Nikon AF-S 18-35mm f3.5-4.5G ED lens
- Versatile FX-format wide-angle (18mm) to standard (35mm) zoom lens with f/3.5 maximum aperture.
- Excellent choice for travel, architecture, landscape and everyday photography as well as video applications.
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing with seamless manual overide.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and Aspherical (AS) lens elements ensure superior sharpness and colour correction, and nearly eliminate coma and other types of chromatic aberration.
- Focus as close as 0.92-ft. from your subject.
A versatile, affordable wide-angle to standard view FX-format zoom lens.
Now you can cover the highly useful zoom range of 18mm to 35mm (27–52.5mm on DX-format cameras) with a great performing full-frame NIKKOR lens that doesn't carry a professional's price tag. Shoot beautiful wide-angle architectural shots, landscapes, group portraits and more; then zoom in for a natural field of view that is slightly wider than what we see with our eyes. You can even get as close as 28cm from your subject! And since the AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED is powered by Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing, it's an ideal choice for video applications.
Use it everywhere
Wide-angle to standard zoom versatility
The AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED is an excellent travel and all-purpose lens. Its 18mm wide-angle perspective brings more of what you see into the frame, ideal for shooting indoors or in close quarters, capturing architecture and landscapes as well as group portraits. But zoom all the way in, and you get a natural 35mm perspective that mimics the field of view of our eyes, ideal for just about any photo or video application.
A lifetime of great performance
Nikon lens technologies for consistently stunning images
Nikon's innovations in optical design and lens technology have paved the way for more affordable high-performance lenses like the AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED. Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements produce superior sharpness and colour correction, and three Aspherical Lens (AS) elements virtually eliminate certain types of aberration. A rounded 7-blade diaphragm produces softer, more natural backgrounds, and Internal Focusing (IF) keeps the lens compact and lightweight.
What's in the box:
- AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- LC-77 Snap-On Front Lens Cap 77mm
- HB-66 Bayonet Lens Hood
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1118 Soft Lens Case