FujiFilm EF-X20 TTL Flash$ 319.99
- Compact and lightweight, yet offers a strong light intensity of guide number 20.
- With the FUJIFILM's unique flash control technology "i Flash technology", it can automatically optimize the amount of light suitable to every shooting condition.
- Crafted from premium metal materials to compliment the design of the X-Series cameras.
- Ergonomic design for responsive dial control.
- Built-in wide diffuser can be selected by using lever on the side of the flash.
- Built-in "Slave Mode" for advanced photography.
|Guide Number(ISO100,m)||20(12 when Wide panel is used)|
|Color temperature||Approximately 5600K at full power|
|Effective TTL flash range|
|Manual flash output||1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, or 1/64|
|Exposure compensation||+1 to -1 in increments of 1/3 EV|
|Slave mode||Available (per-flash and non-pre-flash control supported)|
|Power source||Two AAA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Dimensions(H x W x D)||36.0 x 59.5 x 50.0mm(1.4 x 2.3 x 1.9in)|
|Weight||Approximately 100g(3.5 oz), excluding batteries|
Number of uses/Recycling time
|Number of uses **||Recycling time ***|
|AAA alkaline batteries x 2||Approx.60||Approx.6s|
|AAA Ni-MH batteries x 2||Approx.90||Approx.5s|