Fujifilm Fujinon XF 8-16mm F2.8 R LM WR lens$ 2,599.99
The XF 8-16mm f2.8 R LM WR features an optical construction of 20 elements in 13 groups, including 4 aspherical lens elements to control distortion and spherical aberration, and 6 ED lens elements including 3 super ED elements to control lateral chromatic aberration, a lens design that produces advanced image-resolving performances across the entire zoom range.
Featuring a floating lens element that adjusts according to the position of the zoom, the XF8-16mmF2.8 R LM WR achieves edge-to-edge sharpness, and corrects field curvature that is typically found in ultra-wide angle lenses. The lens barrel is lightweight yet robust, sealed at 11 points, designed to be weather and dust-resistant and capable of operating in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C.
• Lens contruction of 20 elements in 13 groups including 4 aspherical elements, 3 ED elements and 3 super ED elements
• Weather-sealedat 11 points for weather and dust-resistance; operates in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C
• Linear motors for quiet and ultra-fast AF
• Nano-GI coating applied to rear surface of two front lens elements to eliminate ghosting and flare caused by oblique light
• In order to correct field curvature, typically found with ultra-wide angle lenses, this lens features a correction element which adjusts according to the position of the zoom in order to achieve edge -to-edge sharpness.
• FUJIFILM X Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X Series interchangeable system cameras
Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Wrapping cloth